With gas prices skyrocketing, businesses are finding ways to save money. One way to save money is to extend the life of the vehicles used for the business by covering up old letters and chipped paint with a vehicle wrap. This method can save you the cost of buying new vehicles to keep up a well-maintained look.If your fleet of vehicles needs to be branded or spruced up, consider getting vehicle graphics to advertise your business while satisfying any requirements by the DOT.
Pros of using vehicle wraps:
- Advertise your business while on the road
- Change the look of run-down vehicles
- Partial and full-wraps protect the paint on new vehicles, further extending the life of your fleet
- Vehicle wraps have the lowest cost out of all other outdoor advertisements
- Have the options to easily change your logo, update phone numbers and addresses, or keep up with the changing laws affecting your business vehicles
Graphics can range from simple cut text to a full wrap and design that turns heads on the road. Here are some examples of different kinds of vehicle wraps: